Adjustable electronic ignition

Jeff Hansen 103600.3364 at compuserve.com
Wed Jan 10 14:17:29 GMT 1996

I intend to develop an adjustible boost retard system for my car and add it to
the fuel injection pulse reducer that I have developed (info on my home page).
I am planning on performing the delays digitally using up/down counters, or a
small micro.  I will probably use an am2051 micro.  I think it will be easier to
intercept the output signal to the coil, delay it there, and then regenerate it.
When I get it working I will post design information on my home page
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Jeff_Hansen