Ford Sierra Cosworth ECU Prom

Jim Pearl JVP at qsi.com
Thu Jan 11 04:55:50 GMT 1996

Check for a compressor bypass valve and see if it's operating correctly =
or in bad shape. When you drop off boost suddenly it will blow off the =
excess boost, when you get back on it this valve must seal up for boost =
to be produced. If it doesn't or if it didn't pop correctly then boost =
might be slow or not coming at all. I'm not positive that your car had =
one of these stock but I would expect so with it being a Cosworth...