Need LOTS OF HELP making efi system

Anthony Edward Luistro aluistro at uceng.uc.edu
Fri Jan 12 21:05:56 GMT 1996

I am of dire need of help!

I am merely a beginner on efi systems.  However, I need to design a fuel
injection system for a 4-cylinder Yamaha motorcycle engine to power a
small formula car.

Can anybody give me some advice on WHERE to begin on this project?
Purchasing a aftermarket efi system is possible, but there are enough funds
to do this (therefore, it is not really an option).  Would it be cheaper to
make one yourself?  If so, where should I look to get more details and
ideas.  Can someone give me a general direction of how to make a simple
4 injector efi system (nothing too fancy)?  All your help will be greatly
appreciated!

Anthony Luistro