MAP sensor calibration

Wayne Braun Wayne.Braun at Develcon.com
Mon Jan 15 16:16:32 GMT 1996

At 09:19 AM 1/15/96 CST, you wrote:
>I have the response chart for a chrysler map sensors
>used in turbo and non turbo models.
>If anybody wants to have a free copy send me
>an e-mail to
>almo at hp9000a1.uam.mx
>Oscar Alcantara

        Certainly would like a copy. Any information like this is helpfull,
even if it is not for the exact unit I am using. It will help me get into
the ballpark with some of the other things I am doing.

        Thanks
        Wayne Braun
Wayne Braun  Product Support Develcon Electronics
Email: Wayne.Braun at Develcon.com                 HTTP://WWW.Develcon.com
Phone: (306) 933-3300 or  1-800-667-9333     FAX: (306)978-8860