Hi

Tommy.Palm at oron.ds.sll.se Tommy.Palm at oron.ds.sll.se
Thu Jan 18 15:35:02 GMT 1996

>Hello Everyone,
>  I'm new to the list and I've been lurking around for a few days
>seeing what goes down here.  I'm interested in cars and efi systems
>seem to be the current trend.
>
>    Manufacturers put a lot of effort into EFI systems, as do a number
>of third part suppliers (Haltech, Motec, Injec, Wolf, etc).  So I have
>to ask why do people build them from scratch?
>
>   - they work better =

>   - they're cheaper
>   or
>   - are they just a heck of a lot of fun
>
>-- =

>  _--_|\             -|-    Gavin Walker
> /      \             |     =

> \_.--.*/ <- Canberra,      gavin.walker at dit.csiro.au
>       v     Australia      Phone +61-6-2167030     Fax +61-6-2167111

Hi yourself!

For mee (that is new on this list but old in the game) its your 2 last p=
oints
that suits, fun and cost. I have a losts of turbo-friends that also don'=
t want
too pay for their extra power and just surfs on my know-how and near kos=
tfree
inventions. Since my hobby car is a -64 i can laborate with every factor=
=2E Its a
way to keep up my know-how in termodynamics, elektrionics and programmin=
g too.

Maby a little crazy,

Tommy Palm
tommy.palm at oron.ds.sll.se