Opinions on idea ......

marchil at ibm.net marchil at ibm.net
Thu Jan 18 22:50:50 GMT 1996

Hi Rod

You have the right idea but the flap-type air meter will restrict the air flow, I think
you would be better off with a MAF sensor and use a frequency to voltage converter and
then obtain Vout.
U will have much better air flow and less air turbulance in the manifold.

If you could Email me information on the 12A turbo you have in Australia it would be
welcomed since we did not have this option on the RX-7's in north america, I to am a
rotary lover, and could get this engine from a local mazda dealer but he does not have
any specs, only that it would cost me 1200$CA for a complete used engine.

Thank's

Alain

// Marchil at IBM.NET
// Alain Marchildon