DDIS Web/FTP site

tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu tdrury at SPBTED.gtri.gatech.edu
Mon Jan 22 13:26:31 GMT 1996

>The web site and ftp address dont seem to work, are they correct?
>
>Sandy

Web: http://spbted.gtri.gatech.edu/hpe
FTP: spbted.gtri.gatech.edu (login: anonymous)

I was hoping people would visit my machine and I got my wish!  There has
been so much volume that the HTTP and FTP daemon have been dying.  I'm
working on the problem so please be patient.  Keep trying!

BTW, the equations are now in the second article and all the links are
working.  Please let me now if you have problems.

-tim