Map's chart

Edward Hernandez R ehernan3 at ford.com
Tue Jan 23 17:19:06 GMT 1996

JIm Zalesny wrote:

"My car(Talon/Eclipse/Laser) came with a tubocharger and I'm trying to defeat the problem of fuel cut by limiting the FM signal supplied by the MAS."

You realize this is Mitsu's way of protecting the engine from running lean when it demands more fuel than the stock system can deliver. Please upgrade your fuel system before bypassing the fuel cut. You should also install an EGT monitor and/or A/F meter(even though the meter reads voltage from the stock non-linear O2 sensor, it'll tell you if you've gone leaner than stoich, which you should never do at WOT). Of course, you may already know all this, but a little redundant advice never burnt any pistons...

While I'm on the topic, the T/E/L info is below:

Submissions:	talon at dsm.org