Engine Reversal and EFI

Clinton L. Corbin CCORBIN at INTEL7.intel.com
Thu Jan 25 03:25:43 GMT 1996

>down.  Often twin engine installations in boats run the engines in
>opposite directions, so you might look into SBC marine setups to see if
>a reverse direction engine is produced, and what they've done to
>support it.
>
>/Bill

My understanding of the twin (and triple) engine installations in off-shore
power boats is that both (or all three) engines turn in the same direction.
The only difference is that the outdrive (be it sterndrive, v-drive, or
other) is geared for reverse rotation.  Just my two bits...

Clint