efi555

Peter Wales pjwales at magicnet.net
Sun Jan 28 04:07:26 GMT 1996

At 08:48 PM 1/27/96 -0600, diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu wrote:

>It's a lot easier to connect the Stamp to your PC and modify the program,
>than to fiddle with resisters, capacitors, and other discrete devices.

I have to disagree with you there!  All you have is one resistor, one
capacitor and a pot. Thats about as simple an injection system as you can
get. Certainly simpler than using any micro, no matter how much work is
already done for you. Not as sophisticated perhaps, but that is the idea,
and we are proposing to put a cpu on the end of this system anyway, at some
future date, but not to have any major control function.

Peter Wales
President Superchips Inc
Chairman Superchips Ltd        "Timing is everything"
Superchips home page with all the answers http://www.superchips.com