GM Mass Airflow Sensor

John Dammeyer johnd at islandnet.com
Thu Jul 11 06:33:43 GMT 1996

At 05:02 PM 10/07/1996 -0500, you wrote:

>> output) limit of the currently used GM mass-airflow sensor.<<<
>>
>> does 9600 Hz make any sense?
>
>the GM manual I have has the freq listed as 30HZ-150HZ unless that has
>changed, last 1 I checked was out of an 1982 Firebird and that was
>right.

I always thought that a Mass Flow Sensor used a hot wire type aneomometer
which would just result in a voltage output to be measured by an A/D
convertor.  What type puts out a frequency?

Thanks,

John.
Pioneers are the ones, face down in the mud,
with arrows in their backs.
Automation Artisans Inc.      Ph. 604-544-4950
6468 Loganberry Place         Fax 604-544-4954
Victoria BC CANADA V8Z 7E6