Bosch ECU Schematics

Orin Harding NAMGBR at msn.com
Thu Jul 11 14:14:12 GMT 1996

I don't know if this will be what you're looking for, but there is a company
in the UK that makes what they call an "implant" for the BOSCH Motronic.  This
allows complete user programming of the Motronic ECU.  The company is:
General Engine Management Systems Limited
Unit A1/D, Thorpe Techno Park
Crabtree Road, Egham, Surrey, TW2 8RN, England
Phone: +44 (0) 784 470525  Fax: +44 (0) 784 470527
Contact name: Richard Armitage

Hope this helps
Orin

Primary e-mail address: orin at deltacp.com