Report on failed mail

nmail-daemon at marx.ENET.dec.com nmail-daemon at marx.ENET.dec.com
Sun Jul 14 09:55:21 GMT 1996

Errors were detected when processing your mail message
 which was entered at 11-JUL-1996 05:35

From: US4RMC::"diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu"
To:   DIY_EFI-Digest at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu
Subj: DIY_EFI Digest V1 #195

----------------
The following error message was returned whilst sending to
 address SPESHR::M_MCDONALD

    %MAIL-E-OPENOUT, error opening !AS as output
    -RMS-E-CRE, ACP file create failed
    -SYSTEM-F-EXDISKQUOTA, disk quota exceeded

This is a soft error, but the retry period has expired.
No more attempts to send to this address will be made.

----------------
The text of your failed mail message follows:

DIY_EFI Digest             Thursday, 11 July 1996       Volume 01 : Number 195

In this issue:

	Jim Conforti, are you out there?
	Re: Jim Conforti, are you out there?
	Re: GM Mass Airflow Sensor
	Re: Bosch ECU Schematics
	Bosch Motronic AFM Spring Tension - Further Comments
	Re: cypress FPGA tools
	GM Mass Airflow Sensor - Donde Esta?
	Re: GM Mass Airflow Sensor
	Re: Bosch ECU Schematics
	Re: GM Mass Airflow Sensor - Donde Esta?
	Looking for info on GM ECMs

See the end of the digest for information on subscribing to the
DIY_EFI or DIY_EFI-Digest mailing lists.