Glad to be back!

Utgarhoth at aol.com Utgarhoth at aol.com
Thu Jul 18 20:17:39 GMT 1996

Dear diy_efi friends,

After a bit of a hiatus from this mailing list, I have returned to share and
learn whatever I can about fuel injection.  My time away has not been
unproductive;  my Haltech Injected, supercharged '66 Dodge Coronet is just
about ready for its first firing, and my '71 Demon (alas, still uninjected)
is now a street-legal and fully functional member of automotive society. I
will spend the next week or so observing and getting back into the swing of
things here.  If anyone really cares about my puny projects, please feel free
to ask!

--- R. Andrew Broadhurst