[admin] volunteer needed

Ron Madurski rmadursk at galaxy.galstar.com
Thu Jul 25 13:59:03 GMT 1996

I've done this before.  If you don't have a taker yet I can fill in for
you.

:
:
:There's that ugly word again... volunteer.
:
:I need someone, for about three months, to take over the day-to-day

That's a long time.  You might want to load up a couple of them.
I'll be glad to work as an alternate as well.

:task of managing the mailing list request that for one reason or
:another don't get resolved automatically.
:
:The volunteer can easily do this maintenance remotely through
:email. Working knowledge of Majordomo would be helpful but not
:necessary. It's really just a job of unsubscribing mail that bounces
:and rerouting posts that get sent to the wrong address or that are too
:long.
:
:Your cooperation is appreciated.... (don't make me ask twice :).
:
:                                       John S Gwynne
:                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu
:_______________________________________________________________________________
:               T h e   O h i o - S t a t e   U n i v e r s i t y
:    ElectroScience Laboratory, 1320 Kinnear Road, Columbus, Ohio 43212, USA
:                Telephone: (614) 292-7981 * Fax: (614) 292-7297
:
:
:

--