[admin] volunteer needed

Frank Mallory Frank_Mallory at srs.blkcat.com
Fri Jul 26 17:00:23 GMT 1996

 d>There's that ugly word again... volunteer.

 d>I need someone, for about three months, to take over the day-to-day
 d>task of managing the mailing list request that for one reason or
 d>another don't get resolved automatically.

 d>The volunteer can easily do this maintenance remotely through
 d>email. Working knowledge of Majordomo would be helpful but not
 d>necessary. It's really just a job of unsubscribing mail that bounces
 d>and rerouting posts that get sent to the wrong address or that are too
 d>long.

John,

        If nobody else steps forward, I'll be glad to help out. I don't know
much about Majordomo, and I would have to work through the Fidonet gateway; but
my e-mail has been pretty reliable and I check it every day.

                        Frank Mallory