toothed wheels for crankshaft position sensing

Steve Ciciora scicior at cp.uswc.uswest.com
Fri Jul 26 21:33:56 GMT 1996

Thanks for the info.  Electromotive got really grumpy, though when I asked
if they sold individual components, like their 58 tooth wheel.  "We are
not inthe business of selling components.  We just use them for our
systems".  The 800 # for Haltech didn't work, and 800-555-1212 didn't
have a listing for them.  Any pointers on where they are located
(city,state) ?

Thanks again!
-Steven Ciciora