Circuits for magnetic pickups

Stuart Woolford stuart at spechost.spectel.co.nz
Wed Jul 31 22:11:07 GMT 1996

> You might also look at using the National LM1815 Adaptive Variable Reluctance
> Sensor Amplifier chip.  It is inexpensive (well, $5.70 from DigiKey) and
> operates over an input voltage range of 100mV to 120V!  Check it out!

or the phillips sensor for this application, but I cann't remember
it's code just not - $30NZ per ($20US) with all the circuitry on
board, etc, uses magneto-resistance, and a magnet - can even give you
direction in the flasher model (sooo useful on crank.., meant for
ABS, I suspect..) - 2 wire 12 volt connection, current mode data,
etc. very nice.

but then Tony knows about that one... just thought others may wish to
know.. If anyone asks, I will dig up the data..
Stuart Woolford, stuart at spectel.co.nz