Ducted Fan Engine

Mitsu16v at aol.com Mitsu16v at aol.com
Sun Mar 3 03:50:50 GMT 1996

>There is available very powerful electric motors to be used in
>electric r/c aeroplanes, those might be usable also. I think they
>are available about same power levels as glow-plug model engines.

Yeah there are some available that put out comparable levels of power.. but
they're mainly equivalent to .049's and the like.. and when you put them in
the high heat environs under the hood, the lifespan and the efficiency are
going to go WAY down... :<   Guess I'm gonna have to spring for that full on
exhaust manifold and turbo system... :<

Anybody got any other ideas about increasing the power?? I have heard there
are some "run-what-ya-brung" type things to increase efficiency <POWER!> By
tuning...