VE

Byron Clemens BCLEMEN at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
Wed Mar 6 14:30:26 GMT 1996

   According to the designer of Engine Analyzer the VE that is output
from their program is calculated from many of the various inputs to
the program and some estimates. If someone has what they feel is
accurate real world data(VE) for a particular engine and they wish to
send me the engine data required by EA I will run it through EAv2.5
and post the comparative VE numbers.

BYRON CLEMENS                     BITNET:   BCLEMEN at WAYNEST1.BITNET
HUMAN RESOURCES APP SPEC I        INTERNET: BCLEMEN at CMS.CC.WAYNE.EDU
100 ANTOINETTE, ASB #1, RM 156.1  PHONE:    (313) 577-2059
Detroit, MI 48202                 FAX:      (313) 577-8767