Info on MBM27C1028 EPROM for Subaru SVX

Land Shark lndshrk at xmission.com
Wed Mar 6 22:22:06 GMT 1996

At 03:25 PM 3/6/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Not only is it not standard, which means a custom reader/programmer
>and databooks that may not even be available anymore, but even if I
>were masochistic enough to reprogram the box, I can't get extra
>EPROMs for testing.

 How about you find your local FUJITSU seller .. I'll bet ya he has a burner
 to program these .. and MAYBE even a few blanks ...

 NEXT .. get the code read ... and disassembled ..

 Now, even if you CANT get any more .. you can always just make a little
 daughterboard on a header and use it to translate a regular 27C1024 into
 a multiplexed arrangement ...

 No biggie ... (this is where you EE types step in to help ;)

 Jim