L-jetronic

WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com WERNER_HAUSSMANN at HP-Loveland-om2.om.hp.com
Thu Mar 7 21:09:26 GMT 1996

Hi James

I am still not receiving any DIY_EFI messages except a few addressed to me.  So
if you see a reply to my request let me know.  Thanks

The ISBN numbers

      The Probst book     0-8376-0300-5

      The bosch L-Jetronic pamphlet, only L-Jetronic, similar to a chapter in
above book                1-85-226008-4

Your analog meter is fine.  I do not recommend the use of the oxygen sensor with
an intake manifold designed for a carburetter.  Most likely it will not be able
to run lean at low rpm.  The oxygen sensor will run the car too lean at idle.

CO meters are available from Moss Motors, JC whitney.  expect to pay about $150
Nothin for EFI is cheap!!!!

A fuel pressure gauge is a must.  The range will depend on the type of system
that you will be using.

If you can get an oscilloscope, that is helpful once the car is running but not
essential.

Werner