Toyota ECU mods

Gregory Chan gchan at compserv.senecac.on.ca
Sun Mar 10 17:05:09 GMT 1996

Hi all,
         I'm new on this list and am in search of any information
which may give me an insight to how I can modify the ECU on
an 85 Corolla GTS. I have already performed most of the external
mods such as airflow meter, EGR valve, temp sensor pot and am
currently looking into getting larger injectors. The stock Toyota
ECU does not have numbers which I can understand (i.e. by
checking in an ECG replacement guide) or a removable EPROM.
Does anyone know of any mods to this ECU ( I have a spare one)
or can put me on to a source of information?

Thanks in advance.

gchan at compserv.senecac.on.ca