EGT for mixture setting

SANDY SWELTAN at physio.uct.ac.za
Wed Mar 13 07:42:10 GMT 1996

> cylinders.  Second, in order to get *any* correlation between mixture and
> EGT temp, you'd have to check with a Horiba lambda sensor.  And that is
> assuming that such a correlation would exist and give you consistant results.

Where are Horiba sensors obtainable. We tried a phone no that was
given in Turbo mag, and the number didn't seem to exist. Does anyone
have a phone or fax # or e-mail address?

Sandy

DR. S.M. WELTAN
DEPT OF PHYSIOLOGY                       Tel. No: (021) 406-6507
UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN                  Fax No:  (021) 47-7669
MEDICAL SCHOOL
SOUTH AFRICA

e-mail:sweltan at physio.uct.ac.za