EGT for mixture setting

Frank Parker fparker at umich.edu
Wed Mar 13 13:04:43 GMT 1996

> Where are Horiba sensors obtainable. We tried a phone no that was
> given in Turbo mag, and the number didn't seem to exist. Does anyone
> have a phone or fax # or e-mail address?
>
> Sandy

The Horiba UEGO sensor is available from Horiba @ 5900 Hines Drive, Ann
Arbor, MI, USA; phone 313-213-6555.
They market a "LAMDA CHECKER LD-01" universal wide range O2 sensor that
will read from o.7 to 1.5 times 14.7 stio air fuel ratio.The sensor is made
by Ceramic Sensor Ltd, NGK may make the electronics that lineariazes the
output and gives a 0-5 volt linear output for a data logger. A very nice
unit except since they remarket a allready made unit, the pricing is BAD.
The sensor alone is $900 and the output is not linear and the whole unit
is $ 2500.

I sent email to Link in New Zealand, as they were reported as a possible
other source, but no response yet.

Anyone know other sources for sensor and/or schmatics for linearizing
electronics????