45 DCOE throttle bodies

Jim Steck 72614.557 at compuserve.com
Thu Mar 21 00:57:33 GMT 1996

>>The other question is about EFI throttle bodies that match WEBER 45MM
 DCOE pattern.  Are there any production vehicles that use a compatible
throttle body, or is there a supplier that sells a such a beast.  I have seen
 some pictured in Hartman's book, but the supplier was'nt clear to me.

>>Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Thanks, Tom Leake

Electromotive has DCOE type throttle bodies (40, 42, 45, 48, 50 and 55) and fuel
rails - I don't have a price sheet on those parts.
Electromotive, Inc.
14004-J Willard Road
Chantilly, VA 22021
(703) 378-2444
FAX (703) 378-2448

TWM also has DCOE type throttle bodies, though I don't know if they have a 45
TWM Induction
325 Rutherford Street
Goleta, CA  93117
(800) 331-4865