4.3 multi-port fuel injection system

Ryan Harrell cyborne at murlin.com
Mon Mar 25 22:31:04 GMT 1996

I was wondering if anybody knows if Chevrolet (or any aftermarket vendor) has
a multi-port fuel injection system available for a 4.3L V6.  I believe there
is one, but I have no information on one.  If so, does anybody know of a
manufacturer who makes computers for these engines (Everybody seems to be
obsessed with V8 engines).  It would have to be flexible because I plan to
take that engine, bore the cylinders to 4 1/8", install 18 degree heads from
Chevrolet, and add a nitrus system to my '84 S-10.  I'm hoping that this will
be cheaper than a $5000 EFI blower system as well as ride better.

Ryan Harrell
cyborne at murlin.com

"Of coarse you know, you could poke your EYE out with that thing."