crank/cam + ignition/fuel 68332 timing relationships

John S Gwynne jsg
Tue Mar 26 17:10:35 GMT 1996

--------

   In message <v02130501ad7dcfe88136@[128.83.253.73]> , you write:

| As more and more of my EFI code comes together I'm begining to deal with
| timing and TPU issues.  One that I just can't figure out is the

<delete>

| But this seems wrong.  It defeats the purpose of the TPU being able to
| function independantly of the CPU.
|
| How would you do it?

Use the PMMX, PSP12, and PSP3 TPU functions instead :).
	(see http://www.cs.ubc.ca/spider/rodb/tpu/tpu.html)

This code was made for a 58X wheel, but I would think you could modify
it for other sensors if needed. Any reason why your using PSP?

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu