injector pulse width

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Wed Mar 27 07:09:14 GMT 1996

     Hope someone can help,

     I have put a TPI of a 305 camaro ('84 of memory) onto a 350 block.
     The cam is something like a 28/63 (fairly moderate for a mild cam).

     Does anyone have any idea how much fuel the 305 injectors flow (I
     think they are Bosch units) ?

     and the maximum pulse length required for the 350 using the same
     injectors (using the standard 305 fuel rail regulator)?

     Is it correct the 305 uses a 38PSI regulator, while the 350 uses a
     40PSI regulator ?

     In fact does anyone have a fuel map printout for either a 305 or 350
     they could mail me ?  It may make it easier to start setting up the
     map.

     Any help appreciated

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au