Multi Spark Ignition...

Frank Parker fparker at umich.edu
Wed Mar 27 19:08:56 GMT 1996

> Since the MultiSpark issue has been brought up, *someone* in the past had
> reversed-engineered the box and was going to post the schematic???
>
> Also, does anyone know what Autotronics states is the number of sparks
> per cylinder event at idle?  John told me he gets something like 3 sparks
> at idle - I think that their (Autotronics) advertisements were
> something like 10 or 20.
>
> - Bruce
The MSD box fires for 20 deg of engine rotation and converts to single
spark @ about 2500 rpm with V-8 engine. I have schmatic of MSD box which
MSD sent to me years ago when I was doing the electrics on all the Roush
Mustang and Capri Trans-Am race cars.( 21 cars built in 24 mo) Send me a
email if you are interested. Newer  six series boxes appear the same.

Frank Parker>