VW Bosch injection

Jerry Wills jwills at ISI.EDU
Thu Mar 28 22:50:03 GMT 1996

>>>>> "Frank" == Frank Parker <fparker at umich.edu> writes:

Frank> That is not true. Early VW fuel inj was "D" Jetronic which was
Frank> speed density. Was installed first if I remember correct on mid
Frank> 60's VW hatchback aircooled engines.

Thats where I got my first solenoid injectors from. Lots of resistors and
caps in the box,analog wonder, just waiting to change valve with temp :^)

			Jerry Wills
I'll have enough POWER when I can spin the tires at the end of the straight!
89 FJ DERSLYR,           DoD#500 KotF(Flag)       Mark Donahue, about 917's
USC/Information Sciences Institute  (USC/ISI)  SoCal (310) 822-1511 x 236