Info on EVA companies.

Terry Faugno tfaugno at qualcomm.com
Sat Mar 30 06:35:04 GMT 1996

At 08:24 PM 3/29/96 GMT, you wrote:
>This is pure BS. they did have the Ford engine going but it would hardly
>rev. maybe saw 5krpm no load. The motor barely ran, I don't know where
>the got the figures for hp and emissions.
>Quite a salesman that kid.
        Well, I didn't say I'd seen any proof... I do intend to go up to
Orange County and check out the place. They say (again, I'm relaying what I
was told) that they have a electromagnet based system that works better than
the permanent magnet system.
        Also, as a Dodge Neon owner, the guy mentioned that they make a
replacement PCM for the Neon, which allows full access to the fuel and spark
tables and such. He said the basic box starts at $1k... I'd want to see one
installed and working. He also indicated that Chrysler bought the rights to
the Neon's (and presumably other Chryco cars) DIS system from them... Anyone
have any info to contest this claim? I thought that Chrysler designed and
built it themselves.
        I'll have to check with the people on the Neon mailing list.

                Later,
                 Terry