NTK circuitry

Haas at wt.tno.nl Haas at wt.tno.nl
Wed May 1 08:16:36 GMT 1996

Hi Guys,

I think I can get my hands on a NTK controller which is normally used with
the NTK sensor. It gives a signal from something like 1 V to 5 V which has a
non lineair relation to lambda. I use one sometimes and convert the signal
with a ECM with look up table routine (How about doing things the hard way).
Well it was the easiest way then.

I am not sure wath the inside of the controller looks like but I can have a
look if you are helped by it. By the way. I beleive there also is a fancy
current based control for the heating of the sensor. You can not just hook
12 V to it.

Joeri de Haas