Opinions.

Farzaan Kassam fkassam at direct.ca
Thu May 2 16:55:04 GMT 1996

Any opinions on the following ECU piggyback units and standalones.  This
is for a 1992 Eagle Talon AWD Turbo.  I have only found two units that will
work with this car.

1. Autotronic - standalone computer, anti-lag built in, fuel, timing
                and boost.  Uses speed density to calculate fuel.
                $1900

2. EFI (Doug Wallace) - piggy back unit, timing, fuel, boost controllable.
                        Data logging available, but no laptop adjustment,
                        only small built in screen adjustment.
                        $1850

Any info would be appreciated.  I currently run an HKS VPC (piggyback
fuel computer) and am not too happy with the results.  It does not handle
the period before boost very well.  The sign of black smoke pouring out the
exhaust just looks cheap and unprofessional, although I don't mind the
flames during the occassional shift :)

Farzaan.