L-jetronic info

Troy Bryant tab at HUB.ofthe.net
Mon May 6 04:10:11 GMT 1996

I currently have a 85 SVO Mustang, which is modified a great deal, the
problem I am now facing is the air volume meter, which is a Bosch unit.  Has
anyone ever converted one of these engines to run a mass airmeter which
would increase the air flow to the engine.  Other people have done it in the
past, but does anyone have any ideas or inforamtion.

At 09:58 AM 5/3/96 +0200, you wrote:
>Werner,
>
>I am not sure if you have got an early or a late L-jetronic, but take a look
>at http://proffa.cc.tut.fi/~k124775/ which is the hompage of a Finish Alfa
>Romeo nut. He has done his part of research on the early L-jetronic.
>
>Joeri de Haas

Troy Allan Bryant