8748 add'l injector controller design

Frank Parker fparker at umich.edu
Tue May 7 11:37:58 GMT 1996

On Mon, 6 May 1996, Charles wrote:

>     Anyway, if anyone's interested I can post a ZIP file with the
> schematic and the artwork (printable on a HP laser printer). It's only
> about 60Kb compressed. Usual disclaimers about blowing up CPU's
> and engines at your own risk, etc.
>     Next revision is to add a multiplexer to the A/D input (from the
> pressure sensor) so that an oxygen sensor may be used for closed-loop
> control.
> -Charles

I would be interested in the file. Please post. Where did you add the
additional injectors?? Pointing straight @ ports or in ducting before
throttle body??
You may be interested in the new O2 sensor Jim Conforti and I have found
that will work down to lambda 0.75. It allows the possibility of closed
loop wot fuel control as oppossed to all normal cpu's which are open
loop. This sensor, a Bosch LSM11, is a modified HEGO, not a UEGO, and
thus the interface requires relatively simple temp compensation as
opposed to the complex circuit for UEGO's. Plus it's about $170.

	Frank