Injector controller (attached)

John S Gwynne jsg
Thu May 9 05:09:52 GMT 1996

--------

   In message <199605090113.LAA27468 at poppy.newcastle.edu.au> , you write:

| 	The file in on the ftp archive is the mesage you have sent with the
| 	zip file encoded using MIME tools rather than say Unix uuencode,
| 	My mail handler does not have MIME capability so I cannot extract
| 	the zip file. If the zip file was uploaded to the archive then
| 	I can handle it from there. So could someoe email the uuenocded
| 	zip file to me (My spool can handle up to 10MB) or better would be
| 	upload the zip file to the archive.

I've unpack the zip file from the original posting and
have also placed that on the ftp site. There are a lot of
packages that unpack MIME, it would be worth your time to
download one.

| *.TOP - top layer
| *.BOT - bottom layer
| *.SSC - silkscreen
| *.PRN - printable schematic
| (the above are formatted for HP Laser Jet printers)

"formatted for HP Laser Jet printers"... I can't wait to pipe a
528K file to /dev/plp... I bet I end up with a stack of paper
with one or two characters on each page :).

Is there a viewer that will display this?

                                       John S Gwynne
                                          Gwynne.1 at osu.edu