Injector controller (attached)

Terry Sare Terry_Sare at ccmail.us.dell.com
Fri May 10 13:57:11 GMT 1996

     I asked John S Gwynne about the mime format and he suggested mpack and
     munpack for Unix. Turns out there is a version of munpack for DOS
     available that did unpack the file on the archive. Following is a mime
     faq that has pointers to the files and also a mail system.

http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/hypertext/faq/usenet/mail/mime-faq/mime0/faq.html

The actual mpack file is here in various flavers.
    ftp://ftp.andrew.cmu.edu/pub/mpack/

Terry

At 03:55 PM 5/9/96 -0700, you wrote:
>You wrote:
>

>>        Yes the files are available, but unfortunatly they appear to
>be in a format that many cannot read/decode. If some one would be so
>kind as to make this available as a normal .zip file it would be
>appreciated.
>>
>>BTW: Pkunzip, Winzip, Extract, & Esscode all do not recognise the
>format that this file is in.
>
>    Strange! I encoded it with PKZIP, and used Netcom's NetCruiser mail
>utility to send it as an attachment. I'm not extremely knowledgeable
>about PC's (although I have designed embedded 80C86 systems ;)
>so if someone can sort this out, please do so!
>-Charles

WinVn can decode MIME files.

TurboDave
Less Maintenance, More Performance.