Injector controller (attached)

dzorde at aesprodata.com.au dzorde at aesprodata.com.au
Tue May 14 08:05:01 GMT 1996

     I can't even get access to the net site

     Dan        dzorde at aesprodata.com.au

Subject: Re: Injector controller (attached)
Author:  diy_efi at coulomb.eng.ohio-state.edu at INTERNET
Date:    5/14/96 3:58 PM

On Thu, 9 May 1996, John S Gwynne wrote:

> | (the above are formatted for HP Laser Jet printers)

> "formatted for HP Laser Jet printers"... I can't wait to pipe a
> 528K file to /dev/plp... I bet I end up with a stack of paper
> with one or two characters on each page :).

Has anyone gotten this to print on a non-genuine-HP printer?

My Panasonic 4450 (Laserjet II emulation) chewed on the data for about 25
minutes, then spit out 1 blank page.   Guess that's better than 100
sheets with one character on each.   ;^)

                     -->   Bob Valentine  <--
                    --> ravalent at liii.com  <--
        "Experience varies directly with equipment ruined"