MAP sensor.

David W. Taylor dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com
Thu May 16 19:58:02 GMT 1996

I'm newly subscribed so I apologise if this is old-hat ,
I am currently looking at options for optimising performance
on a 94 Jeep wrangler with a Multi Port FI system and a MAP sensor.
Does anyone have an FAQ on MAP operation or know of the best
reference on MAP sensors specificly ?? I would like to convert my
system to a flow based system to allow a turbo-charger or a small
super charger. I believe the computer is a Chrysler re-badge of
a GM unit, I plan on disecting one as soon as I find a spare.

Thx for any info.....
--
David Taylor  dwtaylor at ptdcs2.intel.com  Ph(503) 613-8132 Portland OR.
My opinions are mine ,, and nobody elses.