Parts?

Tim Hoffman thoffman at flash.net
Thu May 23 06:47:53 GMT 1996

This isn't exactly an electronics question, but please bear with me.
I'm in the final planning stages of my project, but I'm having trouble
locating sources for the following parts:

Injector connectors. These are the plastic kind with 2 contacts housed
inside a female connector.

Injector fuel rail stock. I could go ahead and fabricate something,
but I KNOW that somewhere the extruded aluminum tubes are available.

Injector mounting bosses. These are the things that the injector tip
sits in. I've seend two kinds so far: one that actually clamps the
injector body in place, and one that looks like a small aluminum tube.
Once again, I could fabricate something, but I'd rather spend my time
working on the microcontroller design...

Thanks!
Tim
Please Note New Address:
thoffman at flash.net