Ford Throtlle Position Sensors

TPW tpware at glaci.com
Sun Nov 3 18:33:24 GMT 1996

Hey there everyone . . .

I have built a custom FI intake for my 5.0 Mustang and have designed to use
two throttle bodies of the stock size.  My questions are:

1) Providing the plate linkage is synchronized, do I need just one throttle
position sensor on one tb, or do I need both.  If I need both, can I wire
them in series (wire them together and splice them into the existing wires
of the harness? If not, then what?

2) Must I use the emmissions stuff, or can I block off that area on both
(this is a race-only vehicle)?

3) How about the EGR spacers?  Need 'em or dump 'em?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Tony

94 Splash GT-40
83 GT MA