Need a 15lb/hr injector...hmmm.

Thor Johnson johnsont at falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu
Wed Nov 6 02:51:43 GMT 1996

Ok.. The site came back up, and I found a couple of Toyota & Bosch
injectors. Using the density of water (a guess anyway), I seem to need a
125 cc/min injector or larger.  The list only goes to 133 cc/min, so a
couple of questions have appeared:

 1. What is the minimum time you can open an injector (was just going to
    drive it w/ a simple transistor & not mess w/ the NatSemi chips)

 2. Does anyone have a list of smaller injectors, and/or a "el-cheapo"
    type list that Western Auto will understand (ie. I need an injector
    for a 1982 Ford whatzit... type list)?  I have a guy who will let me
    flow the injectors, but he can't deal with Bosch #'s.

Thanks for the help!  Though I don't talk much (cuz I don't know much), I
have learned alot from listening.

                Thor Johnson
       johnsont at falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu
   http://falcon.mercer.peachnet.edu/~johnsont