Need a 15lb/hr injector...hmmm.

Jason Walters jasonw at teleport.com
Wed Nov 6 19:32:38 GMT 1996

>Thor Johnson wrote:

>  1. What is the minimum time you can open an injector (was just going to
>     drive it w/ a simple transistor & not mess w/ the NatSemi chips)
>
>  2. Does anyone have a list of smaller injectors, and/or a "el-cheapo"

I would also like to ask a couple of questions along this line:

How many VDC do they need?
How many amps do they draw?

Or, more importantly, is there a URL with some specifications you could
point me to  . . . so you aren't bored to tears responding to my
questions?!  I realize some of the folks on this list are rocket
scientists.

Also, if someone would like to post or email me a plan for a (cheap)
injector driver circuit, I would be most grateful.

Thanks.

Jason Walters
jasonw at teleport.com