Big block Chevy Manifold

John Faubion jfaubion at beaches.net
Fri Nov 8 02:06:19 GMT 1996

Hello everyone!
I need another big block Chevy oval port single plane intake. Some examples
that would work are the Holley Street Dominator, Edlebrock Torker 2-O, old
Edlebrock Tarantula. I have an Torker 2-O that I just modified for
injectors and now have a second engine I want to EFI. This new engine is
408 inches. Like the current project I'm planning on using a #730 ECM. For
this one I'll use an aftermarket CalPak programmed for a 408" small block.
This one is going to go into my 1970 Corvette for a while so I'll need to
find a fairly short manifold like the Street Dominator. Any one know of one
for sale?