332 again

Derek Deeter derek_deeter at MENTORG.COM
Fri Nov 8 18:07:10 GMT 1996

> or if ya can remember the alternate sight the holds it, let me know, or
>  if you would like me to put another copy on keg.zymurgy.org, also let me
>  know (but I can only do that if I can get the files!)
>
> Mark

Hi Mark,

The mirror site is at:

http://efi332.eng.ohio-state.edu/mirror

The original site is at:

http://www.iris.swin.edu.au/~aden/efi332/

which is probably the one you can't get to.  I can get to both.  I tossed
your other mail - if you can't get to either site, let me know, and I'll
try to access and email you those files.

Derek Deeter                           derek_deeter at mentorg.com
Mentor Graphics Corp.                  (503) 685-7916
8005 S.W. Boeckman Rd.,  Wilsonville, OR 97070-7777