Open/Close Loop

peter paul fenske pfenske at direct.ca
Sat Nov 9 17:09:13 GMT 1996

At 10:47 AM 11/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>tom cloud wrote:
>>
>> I don't know for sure, but some calculation has to be made (is
>> it basically in speed-density mode ??? at WOT ???)  Clearly, if
>> it's already speed-density, then it just goes with whatever calcs
>> or maps are set up for it.
>
>What do the OEM guys use to setup the map values for pulse vs RPM vs
>temp vs load?
>

>Mark Mason

Hi All

At a certain percentage of tps which defines open loop, injector
pulse width is determined by a rpm, vs pulswidth table with a
correction for temp. At least for the general. Also closed loop
operation is normally entered at a certain defined temp. with a
check made on O2 sensor performance ie voltage swing.

Later: peter