drivers and sensors

S. Lastuka kicker at u.washington.edu
Tue Nov 12 00:40:37 GMT 1996

I am a student at the University of Washington and I am on a team
designing a fuel injection system for a Formula SAE car.  We are currently
programming a 68hc11 and are looking into buying the other components that
will be needed for our system.  We are trying to find a place that sells
injector drivers (peak and hold).  We have heard that Cherry Electronics
sells these drivers but we are having some trouble getting a phone number
for Cherry.  If anyone knows of a place that sells drivers we would
appreciate some information ie phone number, price, address.  Thank you,

Sean Lastuka