Source for Webber style FI manifolds?

Doug Robson doug at cia.com.au
Wed Nov 13 07:38:42 GMT 1996

Jeremy Pronk wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Sorry if this is a little off topic, but I am after a source for the
> webber style (port type) inject manifolds. What I am actually after is 2
> idf webber style fi manifolds ~38mm is size (to replace the stock webber
> carbies).
>
> If anyone on the list sells, or is close to someone who sells the parts, I
> would love to know!
>
> regards,
>
> Jeremy, Sydney AUSTRALIA
> http://www.st.nepean.uws.edu.au/~jpronk/
> '83 AlfaSud Ti (Haltech E6 efi)
theres a crowd in AutoAction who sell the Aks ones but they are quite
expensive 400 ish each plus attachments. To Be Honest the individual
setup i had custom made was about a grand and is obviously lighter  and
less ( uneccarily ) complex

give me a how if you want BRS phone number,
and for what sort of engine,

regards
--
|			When I die, 				|