Lambda Sensors....

Carl Haas ch6 at pgstumail.pg.cc.md.us
Thu Nov 14 22:25:05 GMT 1996

On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Stephen Dubovsky
wrote:

>   Injecting a cbr600?  where did you get throttle bodys/injectors/fuel
> pumps/...?  Ive got a 95 FZR600 that just seems too easy to tinker with;).
> Would be interested in any info you have.
>
> SMD

Hey,  It seems a lot of us are considering FI for motorcycles.  I happen
to have a spare set of carbs for my FJ1100 that I plan to use for
"throttle bodies".  I inted to keep the CV slide and diaphragm for good
velocity, and plan to mount the injectors (TBD) to the underside after
removing float bowls, drilling, tapping, and whatever else...

Assuming you can find a set of used carbs, Using an OEM set of carbs for
the "throttle bodies" will make it easy to synchronize the carbs, and
probably save a good bit of time and money.

Carl Haas